Smolder

 Jake put on the smolder and felt his new pussy heat up. He moved around, just in awe that he was looking at himself - a hot, young, asian woman. To be exact. He then adjust positions, feeling his new tits shift did get him excited. Same thing with looking and feeling around his new pussy. 

He had put Jen in this slutty schoolgirl outfit as a joke, but now he realized just how hot it was to see this. He moved his hands delicately down to his new pussy, he massaged his clit, orgasming faster and harder than he ever had as a man. Jens cum tasted as good as she looked. 

“Jen, honey it’s time for dinner!” He heard his new mother say. A shame, as he was only hungry for his juices. 



Comments

  1. I love it to become such a lovely, attractive Asian woman myself - but only if the transformation is permanently and can never be undone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it to become such a lovely, attractive Asian woman myself - but only if I will stay such a woman permanently! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could become such a lovely, attractive woman myself permanently! I would be very happy with it ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Life Update] I'm such a derp

Oh wow…

Fuckin Bitch